Friday, April 21, 2006

Ether 4, 5, & 6 - Student Presentations

Today the students finished with their presentations they had worked on yesterday. It was really neat to see what they had come up with and how they summarized what they had learned from their scripture research yesterday.

Then we moved on to a scripture mastery game. I took a game that had been given to me from my supervisor and changed it around (mostly because I couldn't understand the printed instructions [weak grin]). I called it FIVE IN A ROW like the other one, but made a bunch of changes since I didn't really understand the instructions. So I just made up my own game.

The kids seemed to really enjoy it. When I have it finished in a clear and understandable format, I'll let you know through the newsletter!

Until tomorrow,

just another early-morning-seminary-teacher mom! :0)